Saturday, March 19, 2011

Saturday

This morning I started with the second Elle Make Better Cardio workout on the bungee then did some balletcise (a freebie vhs from the thrift store cuz I had a $5 coupon and was spending only $4) then 2 songs from Kukuwa's Kids workout and Classical Stretch. I really like the older Classical Stretches I had recorded on to vhs from their broadcast several years ago because the audio is better than her newer stuff.

In spite of higher temps yesterday, my basement was chilly since heat rises and the burner hasn't been on since Weds night to warm the area so I used a little space heater and in less than 10 minutes, it was very comfortable :) I am confident with the electric heaters, we can warm the house room by room as needed in just a few minutes then let our well insulated home keep it comfortable till Tuesday. Think tonight the temp is dropping as low as 28 :(

2 things to note fitness-wise. I think my endurance has improved because I could handle yesterday's Jumpsport Cardio and this morning's ELLE better than previous visits. Also I think my hips are measuring less than they ever have since starting this fitness journey almost 12 years ago. Pretty neat since I start collecting Social Security next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment