Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Weds & JayLo Fitness revisit

This morning I did the core and lower body shorter workout on Bob Harper's Rev Cardio dvd and afterwards, actually felt like working out for the first time since coming back from AC to a water leak from our corroding oil burner so decided to revisit my largest disappointment Jay Lo Fitness. First I visited the last chapter that was supposed to combine the first two chapters and again was very frustrated with the endless repetition of knee raises so then switched to the second chapter *Attack* which started with a knee raise and pivot to a lunge with a simple punch while holding a dumb bell. Instead of dumbbells, I held my homemade XCOs and was surprised I didn't mind the repetitive reps and felt a good burn afterwards! So I think I am actually going to keep the dvd and revisit just this 15 minute 2nd chapter as a spark or miniworkout when I do not want to think much, just exert. Then I did a few band upper body moves and finished with Classical Stretch.


No comments:

Post a Comment