Saturday, February 26, 2011

Saturday

This morning I did the Kukuwa Teen Instructional then the Tween 3rd and 4th songs then the Teen first song for a nice 24 minute routine, mostly on the bungee then did some GI Jabb Warrior with Fitstix on the bungee and finished with Classical Stretch. Think I am actually liking the Youth dvd more than the Adult!! Hope to finish the Teen workout as a spark later.

This eating even healthier now that DS wants to lower his LDL and my enthusiasm for Kukuwa getting me to move my boombsey more with sparks has gotten me below my plateau weight and measurements a bit! Think I'll even get some real walking in soon too.


ETA: just found out I won the Bob Harper Body Rev Cardio Conditioning from Collagevideo through the Fitness For the Rest of Us blog giveaway with lucky comment #13. Happy Happy Joy Joy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment