Saturday, February 12, 2011

Saturday revisiting Speedbody

This morning I did the whole Bob Forcelli Contenders Club Full body Speedbody workout! All 45 to 50 minutes of it, except the earlier stretching cuz I do not stretch during warmups. I haven't done a workout from beginning to end in a very long time and usually switch when I start watching the clock. The rounds make the time fly and sweat was also flying. The simple to follow moves were great with Fitstix, XCO trainers instead of dumb bells, or the speedbody ball. Most were bungee friendly. I may try the much heavier Corball as a spark with those rounds using a medball. May also try the Shadowboxer belt with the punching rounds as a spark. Speedbody is definitely my favorite boxing workout because it is doable at whatever intensity I want to do that moment, uses my favorite toys, um equipment and the music is nice and loud. Absolutely no dread factor, well except the annoying UR music in one round LOL

Still did some Classical Stretch afterwards :)

No comments:

Post a Comment