Thursday, February 10, 2011

Thurs

Well after the Buyer's Remorse from the JayLo Fitness dvd which would have been overpriced even if for free, let alone $25, I have finally caved and ordered something new: the kettlebells and dvd by Kathy Smith. I really like Kettlenetics and would love to try a softer kettlebell with a wider grip and the video looked and sounded good to me on youtube and QVC's price seemed reasonable.

This morning, my numbers were all at the low end of my plateau so as good a place to be and stay as I have seen in 11 years.

For my workout today, I did the rest of Scott Cole's Disco Dojo with Fitststix on and off the bungee, on being way more intense. Then did the MELT 10 minute low back foam roller (on youtube), alittle Tracy Anderson Punch routine and arms (both on tube) and finished with Classical Stretch. I did the MELT first because it preceded the TA's on my videoCD and my right hip can always use a shot of it. LOL


ETA: today's spark was from the video CD I had burned: a cute dance routine by older Asian women and some of Joy Bauer's Slimdown on the Acacia free preview

No comments:

Post a Comment