Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Kukuwa Kids workout

Even the kids workout kicked my boombsey!

Again great music, simple to follow music but plenty of intensity.

The Kids music and moves seemed very rebounder/bungee friendly cuz very little footwork. Ok I only did 13 minutes of it cuz I got pooped but it will definitely be one of my favorite rebounder sparks! The kids are adorable. One little girl just started to bounce and if I wasn't already bouncing on my bungee, it would have made me get on the bungee and bounce. I did do some of the moves on the floor and they had big feel good whole body movements which means intensity without impact. Next spark will be the Kids Instructionals and its last song and maybe some of the next workout to hit a minimum of 12 minutes. I try to do a spark for 12 to 20 minutes, once or twice a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment