Thursday, February 24, 2011

Thursday & nothing to fear

The saying that there is nothing to fear but fear, itself, proved true for me this morning. At first, my fear was reaching for the Kukuwa Youth dvd but then my curiosity won and I reached for the Adult dvd to try the Advanced workout. A real Party in a Box workout!!! The only thing Advanced about it was more fun and some new moves. One move in particular is now my favorite move cuz it affected my abs as well as a similar Core Transformer move but without equipment. Cannot even try to describe this move but it is effective and fun and didn't aggravate any joints. Who can ask for more? OK I only did half of the workout BUT if the second half is as good, it will definitely surge right up to being my favorite workout of my collection. Plus the Advanced workout may be much longer than the expected 30 minutes, more like 45 minutes.

After Kukuwa I revisited the Gold's Gym dvd I had bought at Walmart and did some of the lower and upper body circuits, mostly with the Kathy Smith 5lb kettlebell. When I didn't like what they were doing, I jogged on the rebounder with my Fitstix which was most of the upper body routine LOL

Finished with some Classical Stretch. Plan to do more of the Kukuwa Youth dvd for sparks and the rest of the Advanced Adult tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment