Thursday, February 3, 2011

Thurs GREAT DAY!

First, I found out this morning that our son's working VISA came through so he can now return to the UK for 6 months and meanwhile, try to get the tier one VISA which will enable him to stay there as long as he wants.

Then while workingout, my new 6 lb Cor-ball which I won through Susan Chung (the instructor of Rapid Fire) arrived. I vaguely remember submitting my email address, never expecting to really win it! It is really a nice piece of equipment with comfortable handles. I even used it for some of the kettlebell moves in Katami's Kombos workout this morning.

My workout this morning started with some of Tracy Anderson's rebounding workout from youtube. Had no trouble doing most of the moves on the bungee if I kept the bounce small. Most of the upper body moves are picking up your pants and making other clothing adjustments. Then I did most of Katami's Kettlebell Kombos and some Classical Stretch.


Here is Susan's website and blog link in case anyone is interested in Rapid Fire, etc.

http://www.brucechung.com/blog.html


ETA: just did a spark: The ELLE Cardio Body first workout on the bungee with Fitstix.

No comments:

Post a Comment