Friday, November 25, 2016

Thanksgiving

Our food turned out better than ever
(maybe I say that every year?)

I am thankful for my online friends.
Here is a nice youtube series recommended by a friend
*Move It or Use It* Chiball




I did this one this morning after bouncing while holding a light weight instead of a Chiball.  I do have Chiballs but my hands prefers the weight with a strap.  I think this is a great alternative to Classical Stretch, Ellen, etc.

I just wanted to say how thankful I am to my online Friends, especially to those from all around the world who kept me moving.  The highlight of my day is my morning workout.  The rest of the day, I enjoy editing workout routines and sharing them. This all makes me happy and gives me something to look forward to every day and I hope I also brighten the day of each of my friends.
I have seen people interfere with the pursuit of happiness of others online for selfish and ignorant reasons much like 1/4 of America right now.  Sadly, I fear that America is damaged beyond repair now that bullying has been normalized.   Thankful for my bubble online.

ETA another:

No comments:

Post a Comment