Monday, January 10, 2011

Monday

This morning I did the Cardio and Strength Interval workout from Denise Austin's 2 week Bootcamp dvd and really liked the cardio on the bungee. Yes, my petal mat has a rip BUT it doesn't really affect its performance because the bungees are securely attached to a different part of the mat. For the weighted intervals, I used homemade XCOs. Then I did some chiball and finished with Classical Stretch.

Glad I took a long hot bath last night cuz I woke up with mild DOMS in the inner thighs and quads from Jazzercise's band workout yesterday that could have otherwise been very uncomfortable DOMS.

Snow is in the forecast yet again this week which may mean another AC cancellation and more home workouts. Sort of nice to see my pile of workouts to revisit going down slowly instead of piling up higher.

No comments:

Post a Comment