Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sunday

Brrrr and Grrrrr

Well our oil burner isn't automatically going on as it should so I asked for a service call early this morning and was told I would be called later with an approximate time. Just as I was getting into Turbo Jam 3T and felt I was going to have a great workout session, the serviceman appeared unexpected at the door halting my workout :(

Sadly this was my first home morning workout in 4 days and I'll be gone on a bus trip tomorrow so really needed it! Will try to pick up where I left off later but usually cannot get as into it later in the day.

ETA: Just finished 3T then did th 3rd circuit from Fighting Fit on the bungee with Fitstix so had a quick total body band workout and some cardio intervals. Had too much to do to get in any Classical Stretch so did a quick stretch routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment