Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Weds

Haven't worked out yet and just canceled this week's hotel reservations because snow is again in the forecast. I am getting quite sick of seeing this stuff. Very unfair to receive so much so early in the season and have it there for the rest of the season with fresh coatings. Well a few days ago, we finally had our oil burner problem fixed. It wasn't going on without pressing the reset button because of some dirt clogging the oil flow even though I had a cleaning before the winter. Then we needed our kitchen faucet replaced. Now we will need our new den window installation resealed because we had a leak along the whole top of the frame. Hoping bad things like repairs happening in 3's means this is the end of this nuisance.


At least, I am starting to lose weight (I think??) being home more or losing some of the couple of pounds I may have slowly accumulated thanks to AC buffets. No matter how I try to not overeat at buffets and fill up with salads, guess eating smaller meals at home just works better for me than 3 larger meals a day.

Looking forward to the arrival of my skirt mat today which is on the truck for delivery and hopefully, the arrival of the Core Transformer kit I won through the Fitness For the Rest of Us blog. The more it snows, the more I may cave and order the Jay Lo Fitness dvd cuz Johnny Lopper looks amazing in some of his clips.

ETA: This morning I did Turbo Jam Fatblaster which was great on the bungee with Fitstix then the self massage from Qigong for Energy and finished with Classical Stretch.

ETA#2 LOL: My skirt mat delivered about 90 minutes ago and I have already replaced the petal mat and took a maiden voyage. It is definitely a different bounce! Much firmer and faster. If my joints don't complain, I think I may actually prefer it because I feel more stable and safer on it. No sinking in sand or mud feeling.
No claustrophobia from the petals and my feet feel more comfortable on the seam than they did when hitting the webbing connecting the petals so even though smaller in diameter, I feel less restricted! The firmer bounce covers a shorter range of motion so I don't go up as high and seem to have more space above my head with my low ceiling.

Am looking forward to trying a real workout on it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment