Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Tuesday

Yesterday I had a bus trip to a racino we had never been to and probably will not return to because of too many smokers.

This morning I did workout in spite of keeping my ears open for the call or arrival from our plumber to replace our kitchen sink faucet so I was a bit distracted. Still expecting him any minute LOL I did some Exercise TV stuff: Amy Dixon's Advanced Bootcamp and Jennifer Gagliardi's Standing Abs then some Fitstix Fusion and Classical Stretch. Amy's cardio was bungee friendly as was Fitstix Fusion. I forgot how great Fusion was even though I only did 2 chapters today! Made me reconsider ordering anything else on my growing wishlist till I totally revisit some of the great stuff I already own.

ETA: well the plumber came and did his thing but meanwhile we saw our newly installed den triple window was leaking around the frame because of the snow, ice and now rain :(

No comments:

Post a Comment