Thursday, January 20, 2011

Thursday

This morning I did the Basic rebounding workout from the dvd that came with my bungee then did some jump rope dancing using Fitstix instead of a jump rope on the bungee. Got to say I really prefer the skirt mat over the petal mat. The only disadvantage is that if I want to use more of the frame's full diameter, shoes would probably make the contact with the unpadded bungee cords more comfortable and safer. Then I did some Chiball and finished with Classical Stretch. Keep wondering why I waited so long to revisit the Chiball routines????

Hoping my Core Transformer kit prize arrives today or before my next AC adventure. Been avoiding band workouts so I could try it ASAP after arrival.

ETA: It came!!!! The Core Transformer kit arrived alittle while ago and I'll give it a whirl after my lunch digests :)

ETA: Only did the 20 minute short workout on the Core Transformer dvd and only half the reps cuz was feeling the burn and want to be able to walk tomorrow without intense DOMS. The Core Transformer band packs quite a wallop! Didn't expect the band to be so effective.

ETA: As much as the moves intrigued me on the clip, the moves with the Core Transformer gave me an immediate burn using my muscles in a different and more effective way. Glad I did less than half the reps cuz I am awfully sore with DOMS this morning! Best of all, the moves didn't aggravate my vulnerable lower back and hip at all. I think this could have been done with way less reps and released as an effective timesaver routine like the Powerfits. I plan to continue with just half of the reps and freestyle to the music on the bungee inbetween moves. The band will enable my bungee freestyling.

No comments:

Post a Comment