Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Wednesday

I warmed up on the bungee with Fitstix to Keeping Fit Cardio's warmup and first song which plays in my head 24/7. Luckily I love the song LOL Then I did the Core Transformer clip several times with various toys to see which of mine work best with it and the ShadowBoxer belt was the winner. Since I had the belt on, I visited a recent thrift store find Gotta Sweat Vol 5 cuz they use a similar belt with step kickboxing and I did SWEAT. Did most of it on the step but some on the floor as well when needing a break. Finished with some Classical Stretch

ETA: I forgot to mention that since I broke through my plateau but on its upper end, probably following a day of having too much salt and resulting water retention, I have since moved downwards in my measurements to being on the bottom end of my plateau.

Also wanted to mention that I just found out the weight of an XCO walking weight is only about 12 ounces so I can use my Fitstix as a substitute :) May still make a homemade set with Pringles cans using way less rocksalt and having much more slide than what I have already made.

No comments:

Post a Comment