Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Loving Barefoot Dancer

Past two days, all I have done is about 15 minutes on the bungee to Bellicon online workouts. This morning after two stressful days thanks to Verizon's lack of communication and information about activating our HD set top box, I finally got a decent workout.

I warmed up with more Bellicon online workouts and did some kickboxing while holding light homemade XCO trainers then did half of Your Best Body Circuit and finished with a Barefoot Dancer. The whole time I was doing the Barefoot Dancer, I was smiling.

ETA: It is so reaffirming to see the judicial and legislature of states being in support of marriage equality. Cannot leave this civil right in the hands of people who cannot separate their personal religious beliefs from equal civil rights for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment