Wednesday, February 22, 2012

MUVing more again

Although I was eating more empty nutrition than usual, I actually lost a pound because I was eating less overall since I couldn't enjoy the taste of food, just how it looked and tasted from memory. Lot's of soup, breads and chocolate. I did have fruit too. In AC, the one thing I tasted and really enjoyed was a red velvet cupcake LOL
Somehow the cream cheese icing just clicked.

This morning I attempted my first real workout in over a week. I didn't do much but I did break a sweat. All routines were downloaded from the internet.

First I warmed up on the bungee to a clip of Anna Benson's Just Right Cardio. Anna was one of the creators of The Firm and FitPrime. I may actually trade for or buy this dvdr because of its music since I really like her previous Just Right Cardio and Weights. This dvdr routine was burned from her computer and just recently made available since her passing.

Then I did the standing abs from Kathy Smith's Tummy Trimmers.
Next the Envy Girls warmup and some of the short Envy Girls Abs routine while holding a homemade XCO trainer.
All of the above worked my whole body, especially the core while standing.
May do a spark later depending on how I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment