Friday, February 24, 2012

Barefoot Dancer Filemail Download

I did feel alittle better this morning and already have done 2 sparks. First was some Core Rhythms while standing on the bungee. The Second was the rest of Tuttle's Spicy Latin Workout which I had started yesterday. I really love the music only option in Tuttle's workouts because she is quite creative in the moves and offers darn good music but her voice can be annoying. Plus, the moves and music work very well with Fitstix.

Because I have blogged about filemail.com, they offered me a free one year Premium membership which means I can upload larger files, allow more file downloads, and keep the files available for more days. To celebrate and to test the Premium account, I am uploading some of the Barefoot Dancer TV routines.
Each can be downloaded individually or all of them in a single zip file. As far as I know, these workouts just aren't available anywhere to purchase and are not on the 3 Yoga Dance dvds released several years ago, except one with a Water theme may have been on the Water dvd with two other Water focused workouts. How I wish I could acquire the other 30 or more episodes but unless there is somebody in Canada who had recorded them over the years, there really is no other source.

Here is the link for the Barefoot Dancer file downloads good till4/1.
https://www.filemail.com/dl.aspx?id=ZABGIFXMZHHKNPM
this link has expired

Feel free to share this link with others who may enjoy these workouts.
A couple of episodes have alittle pixilation but otherwise decent quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment