Saturday, February 18, 2012

Finally Feeling Better

My cold/flu or whatever is definitely entering its final stage and I woke up without feeling feverish for the first time this morning since Monday. Just very sore from coughing which has been way less today than yesterday. I almost feel like I could workout but will give my system another day of rest.

As far as our BIGoted Governor vetoing marriage equality in a state filled with mostly openminded individuals, I am confident his political career is now over and couldn't even win the support of his home state if he made a run for a higher office. All court decisions have found gay marriage bans unconstitutional so it is just a matter of time that the religious homophobes will have to find another egg to fry. Wonder which minority they will next target to fill their coffers.

No comments:

Post a Comment