Saturday, February 4, 2012

Kacy Duke dvd and free Nia class

I wanted to repeat the link to the free Nia class online because I did the first 16 minutes of it after the beginning chatter this morning and found quite good
http://www.nianow.com/node/60050
Muscle Awareness, also called Zensations.


So this morning I started with the online 10 minute Bellicon Advanced workout on the bungee which was a better routine than the longer ones IMHO. Then I did the first two of three chapters on Kacy Duke's dvd. It is mostly functional strength but I liked the pace and there were some tweaking of older moves so may be a keeper inspite of being overpriced for ~35 minutes. Will do a breakdown in another post.
Finished with the free online Nia 16 minutes mentioned above. Debbie was next doing planks and I am not a plank person.

No comments:

Post a Comment