Saturday, February 25, 2012

Losing Weight though Muving less

I did about 10 more minutes of Core Rhythms and about 15 minutes from Power Aerobics while holding Fitstix which is mostly very simple kickboxing but with decent music. Did some of both on rebounders. Pooped with both within minutes so not fully recovered yet. At least I broke a sweat. May do a spark later if feeling energetic.

In spite of not exercising much, I have busted through my lower plateau weight again because of eating less since I cannot really taste food. Will be interesting to see where my weight and measurements will go once fully recovered.

I really wonder if I will ever attempt any of my more intense workouts again. My joints overall have been feeling better and think I am looking pretty darn good for the age of 62 (actually, 63 in one month). Maybe I will limit myself to a few intense intervals, like one or two blocks from PeakFit10/PeakFit Challenge one day a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment