Sunday, February 12, 2012

Still Muving lighter

Even though I have so far fought off the family virus, I woke up way too early today because of the loud wind gusts during the night. I warmed up on the bungee with a gentle healthbounce then did a Barefoot Dancer. Tried to do a few other things inbetween and after but just had no energy. It amazes me I even did the Barefoot Dancer! Goes to show how wonderful these routines are. On the plus side, considering how chilly it is, my joints aren't complaining and I do feel some mild DOMS.

ETA: I have been doing some searches on youtube and if you search for (Lionsgate) BeFit, there are a bunch of workouts by Kathy Smith, Jillian Michaels, Denise Austin, etc. If you search empireofdenise, there are over 400 videos of Denise Austin. Earlier I redirected the antennae on my FIOS router and now seem to be getting a stronger signal on my laptop.

Just did this Kathy Smith Standing Abs routine as a spark and it was really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment