Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Rotten Week almost over

My virus is in its final days.
Having my taste diminished because of this cold and meds (dry mouth from night time Tyenol) has been even more annoying than not workingout.

I love food and really think a realistic healthy weight is about finding what weight feels good and can be maintained without feeling deprived as far as food choices. In other words, my focus has been on not gaining weight rather than losing weight. Finding that sweet spot (plateau) and accepting it is a lot less frustrating than trying to get to an unrealistic weight for me. It seems as though I have found a new lower plateau since we are eating healthier overall but I still have my treats, chocolate being one of them.

Still no workout but plan to do something light tomorrow.
I did get some walking in while in AC yesterday and jointwise, my knee feels fully healed so maybe this virus was a good thing forcing me into needed rest days.

No comments:

Post a Comment