Thursday, November 15, 2012

Embedded Youtube Videos

If an embedded youtube video doesn't play on the blog, click on the watch on youtube option in the lower right corner of the video screen.

After a Windows update, Blogger using the Chrome browser no longer plays an embedded youtube video on my laptop.
I can play it on youtube by clicking on *Watch it on youtube*.
I can play vimeo embedded videos fine.
I can play embedded youtube videos on FaceBook.
I can play it on the blog using other browsers (old versions of MSIE and Firefox).

I cannot find any other recent complaints or solutions.
Really, really hate it when an automatic update fouls up the works.

Mystery is partially solved.  I think a security update is preventing me from playing a youtube embedded file when I am signed into Blogger.  I can either live with it or remove all of my cookies and cache data.

No comments:

Post a Comment