Monday, May 30, 2016

Trump is Ruining America

I just watched a bit of the San Diego protest and it did not even look like it was in America.   This sociopath has created more negative feelings in this country than ever imagined and I lived through the Newark riots and Anti-Vietnam era.  He cares about nothing but himself, thriving on publicity.  Those who support him need to review his life, business deals, and personality traits and wake up. I know what it is like to be manipulated by a sociopath without a conscience so know many of his supporters are good people who have been manipulated as I had been.  They need to open their eyes, ears, and heart and think about the damage that this narcissist is doing to them and our country and the world.

He is a bully claiming he is counter-punching as an excuse for his behavior.  He is a domestic terrorist.  There is a civil war in this country now thanks to his hate rhetoric.

America was great but thanks to Trump may never be great again.

Trump will use hate to empower just as other politicians and religious leaders have since the beginning of the human race.

First they came for the Mexicans and I did not speak out because I was not Mexican.
Then they came for the Muslims and I did not speak out because I was not Muslim.
(need I go on?)
Sooner or later a group you consider yourself a part of will come under his attack and there will be nobody left to speak up for you.

ETA:
Today's workout treat was an edit of Lindsay Brin's 30 Day Core Cardio Torch Blast.  The music I used was filled with angst and anger (cussing) so I got some of mine worked off.  LOL  
I did alot of Brin's routine while sitting on a large stability ball and holding a purple Zumba stick.  Also I did some of an edited Kettleworx which was pretty good as well as an edited youtube Bellicon vid.
I did try some more of a Shine class but the instructor again was confused and had horrible cuing mistakes and loud Whoos, counting, etc.   Why does she have to count loudly instead of letting her audience hear the music?????  Too bad because they do have good moves that work on the bungees with minimal tweaking.  I am back to considering another Alchemy subscription to check out one or two new instructors as well as new content  from Tori or Erin who hopefully have soft cuing and loud music.  However, I will revisit some Tori and Erin first.

No comments:

Post a Comment