Monday, May 30, 2016

Powerful Video

I have often tried to help someone change their attitude from being negative and depressed to positive, knowing that a pity party is not a good place to be or stay.  The longer I have allowed myself to wallow, the deeper the hole would get and the harder to reverse.  Whenever a person or an event affects me negatively,  I remind myself that the only thing I can control is my own attitude.  If I feel a pity party starting, I refocus.

My son told me about the video I am embedding here.
The message in this video is for everyone:



For me, pain can affect my mood and both the pain and my mood are greatly improved if I keep MUving.   I try to keep stress at a minimum and avoid people and events that are stressful.  My main focus is trying to be here and as healthy as I can be for my younger son, the son who found this video and shared it with me

No comments:

Post a Comment