Thursday, May 26, 2016

New TA Streams with Code

New streams were added and are now available.
Go to tracyanderson.com/health to sign up
and enter the code HEALTH at checkout. 
This code will expire on 5/30/2016. 

This morning I did another Shine Dance Fitness Class but this one had the music go too soft about half way through so the *Whoo*ing and yelling really bothered me.  Plus the instructor seemed to forget what moves to do, let alone cue accurately.  I think I will be settling for the classes already acquired and will not be subscribing.  Also did an edit of the Bari Trampoline freebie on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/healthmag/videos/10153781582910668/
my edit:
and finished with a Barre routine that used a towel which is now private on vimeo.


Last evening our son's laptop screen went black and we could not revive it.   Through Yelp, I found a great repair shop just a mile from home and they replaced the LCD cable and cleaned it for just $60!  So another reason why we may never move to another home LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment