Friday, November 23, 2012

Basement Workout

Since I was doing a laundry in the basement, I decided to do the morning workout down there because I haven't worked out down there for quite awhile, preferring the bungee in the living room or the HDTV for youtube in the den.

I started with some  Jazzercise Burlesque then did some Sole Synthesis for the lower body then did some Konditioning Katami bar for the core and finished with CS.  I did miss my MUsic even though I liked one Jazzercise song and the CS music but will resist adding MUsic to any of these because I couldn't upload any onto youtube anyways.  I'll try to enjoy my youtube stuff and bungee as sparks later in the day.

ETA: To enable easier viewing of current posts,
I am now limiting the main page to 5 posts.
I was having trouble loading the blog on my dinosaur pc so figured others maybe had memory problems and/or shockwave crashes as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment