Wednesday, November 28, 2012

All Over the House workout

I finally felt better this morning than I have in a long time as far as energy.
First I started moving when checking my last two blog uploads on previous posts (Denise Standing Pilates and Jenny March) which worked well on my den dinosaur pc even in full screen so I wound up pushing the chair back and doing both with the speakers blasting.  Was even able to do the March of the Wooden Soldiers two rooms away on the bungee.  I am labeling some workouts uploaded to just my blog and not on youtube as *private video*.  This way I do not have to worry about any being *blocked in Germany* like my favorite music selections usually are.  Twice videos which were probably intended to be blocked in Germany were blocked in the US instead.  It was probably just a glitch since I disputed and had both unblocked in the US but rather avoid that hassle.  I do not want to push my luck too far with youtube's generous policies.  The only negative is by choosing to upload directly to this blog, I have to keep the file much smaller.

Then I switched to the living room bungee and did a couple of songs from Body Gospel with music louder while bouncing and doing most of Donna's moves. I may capture some of one song in particular to share it

If you didn't get this Body Gospel set yet and missed out on the Beachbody Black Friday discount, I would be patient for a similar discount down the road. I am Jewish and could easily skip over the prayer segments.

Then I switched to the basement and did some of Anna's routine on The Biggest Loser Calorie Knockout with music only and using homemade XCOs.  Sorry but I cannot stand Anna's voice but the music is pretty good so works for me :)

Finished while still in the basement with the first 15 minutes or so of Nia Awareness of Joints which I had burned to dvdr. The best part of that choice was the video is sooo much better when I play it on my cheap Craig dvd player which allows me to zoom times 4.  It made an online class look like a real dvd production.  I am going to try to finish all workouts with a zoomed Nia class segment or even do some Nia sparks.  It may also have worked well on my HDTV through youtube since I can zoom my tv but probably will not bother to upload all of the Nias to youtube.

ETA: Nia Awareness of Joints was burned to a dvdr which also has many wonderful warmups/cooldowns on it that I had collected so I may upload some of them to youtube or the blog eventually.  It can be found on the Nia blog or at Nia Class Video - Awareness of Joints | Nia | A sensory-based movement practice that leads to health, wellness and fitness


No comments:

Post a Comment