Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Jingo

My OOP Jingo vhs dated 1997 has been one of my favorite routines but I have hesitated to do it fearing the vhs could self-destruct in a vcr at anytime.  So I decided to capture it and upload it to youtube to share it with others since Nia no longer sells it in their store.  My man Carlos leads it and some segments are so much fun.  I was already hooked on Nia with the original workout but Jingco made me an eternal fan.

This morning I just did alittle bouncing to Michelle LeMay's Gospel Aerobics before my annual doctor's visit.  Did not get any indication of what may be causing my bouts of hypoglycemia but maybe something will turn up in the blood test results.  Was just told to eat when feeling that way.  Of course, the doctor is old school and wants me to go for a bunch of unnecessary tests like a bone density and paps smear.  I did accept the flu vaccine for the first time because having had the flu a couple of times in my lifetime, do not want to suffer through it again.

I do not like how I felt all morning having skipped even the few sips of coffee I had been having each morning as well as any food since last night's dinner.  At least I didn't have a caffeine withdrawal headache.  Now that I have eaten and had my sips of coffee, am feeling much better and may do a real workout later.  Maybe even Jingo or parts of Jingo :)


I made myself alittle gift to keep on my laptop to do in the bedroom.
It is a Standing Pilates routine led by Denise Austin found on youtube but I played some of my favorite songs in the background.


No comments:

Post a Comment