Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving :)

This morning I had a choice of looking at the glass half empty or half full.
Our home was the usual destination for our family on Thanksgiving, having as many as 15 seats at the table.  Today it is just three.
Some have passed away and others have moved away, including our older son in London.

BUT I am grateful for having power, heat and an oven to cook the traditional dinner and will appreciate the plentiful leftovers.
Most of all the smells.  The same smells that filled the home when I was a child.
Also have a large screen HDTV for the first time for the Macy's parade and Broadway show numbers.
So my glass is looking even more than half full.

This morning I did (on the bungee with Fitstix) the TaeBo workout with MUsic added which I am disputing on youtube for being blocked in the US and some of the newest Nia Awareness of Hip Joints.  Both videos are embedded on previous posts.

ETA:
Sparks were some John Abdo walks and some Gospel Aerobics.

No comments:

Post a Comment