Saturday, November 24, 2012

Nia Awareness of Hip Joints 2

I did some of the Nia Awareness of Hip Joints and realized I lurved the second half.

Anywho now that I can use blogger again on our den dinosaur pc, I got an error message that was disconcerting: *system has recovered from a serious error* and this error message didn't go away till after restarting the pc but I did find a way to make it go away if it did reappear.  Hope it isn't the beginning of the end for the den pc now that it seems to be good enough for what it is used for.  Hate having to disconnect then reconnect everything for a new one.

There was a video on youtube about finding what you really want to do then do it instead of spending your life doing something you do not love just to earn money.  Problem is most of us do not really know what we want to do and even if we did, it may not be possible to support ourselves on its income.  We are fortunate to be retired and not struggling to cover expenses but we do have a lower standard of living than most people who have even less income.  Alot of businesses would go bankrupt if needing our business like dry cleaners (ironically my dad's trade), jewelers, hair dressers, etc.
Exercise has been an interest of mine for over 13 years and sometimes, it was a bit expensive because I crave variety. I became to realize the key factors to make me MUve was the MUsic as well as moving in feel good ways..
Since I can physically exercise for only a limited amount of time a day and have alot of free time, I mentally exercise and enjoy discovering other routines and adding different  music if the MUsic doesn't make me want to MUve.  I like to share these routines with other people to maybe give them a few minutes of pleasure as well.  I  am too old to consider making a living this way as a personal trainer or workout video instructor BUT I do enjoy creating and sharing thanks to my laptop and youtube.


May do some more Nia or similar soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment