Tuesday, May 8, 2012

FitPrime and Hamelin D'abell Upper Body

This morning I warmed up on the bungee with Gigi then did about 30 minutes of FitPrime Upper Body but used a band instead of weights and fast forwarded through the pushups and other mat stuff.
Then I did some more Nia with Holly. Finished with the warmup and upper body from Hamelin D'Abell's Method dvd which I received in an exchange. At First I was disappointed because it looked alot like his online content and it was an unchaptered dvdr, not pressed. I never would have bought it for his $30 price tag! However, my shoulder was twingey from FitPrime Upper Body and his twisting extended shoulder/arm move seems to have fixed it!! Online his clips have either music only or echoed cuing. The sound quality was much better on the dvd. Pleasant music and cuing. So no trader's remorse.

Here's Hamelin D'abell's youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/Methodtraining1/videos

No comments:

Post a Comment