Monday, May 7, 2012

KickButt Strong Bear and Nia

This morning I warmed up with more Zumba with Gigi and picked up some really fun moves for the bungee. Then I did some of Kickbutt Strong Bear. While doing it as well as recently revisiting some other Fitprimes/Kickbutts, I noticed how different these workouts feel compared to when I them differently years ago, back before elbow and knee problems. Now I use sliding filler weights like Fitstix, low step instead of tall step/stool and skip planks, etc. They are like a completely different workout! Much more enjoyable.

Lastly, I started doing the online Nia clips with Holly. What a joy to do Nia with a different instructor. My abs are already sore from the very sneaky standing abs in the clip. Think I fused a few too many clips together because was pooped after 10 minutes of a 20 minute chapter so will have to find the place I stopped at the next time. I fuse short clips before burning a dvdr, trying to reduce the number of menu screens needed since only 6 files fit on to one menu screen. Outsmarted myself with the Nia clips because more intense than expected.

This is the Nia routine I did with the sneaky standing abs
www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKqNVYKP9D0&feature=channel&list=UL

No comments:

Post a Comment