Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Fit Prime

This morning, I warmed up on the bungee to some Zumba with Janey. I really like these because they are easy to follow with simple but fun muves.
Then I did the Jump Force 10 minute bonus for some step crosstraining.
Next I was going to do some of Anna Benson's Just Right Weights Cardio and Yoga but wound up doing most of it!! It felt like great crosstraining so I decided I needed to revisit the FitPrimes because of how they work one side (the weaker side) more than the strong side. However, in my case I will work my twingier sides less. I'll be home more consecutive days the next week and want to workout smarter, not harder. I'll sneak in a more intense spark every few days. Will be using mostly sliding filler weights for the upper body (Fitstix, Zumba sticks and homemade XCO trainers) and my lightly weighted YogFlex stick. May occasionally substitute a band.

Links to Janey's Zumba are on this post:
http://neverendingplateau.blogspot.com/2012/04/thankfully-i-slept-better-and-have-no.html
ETA: here is a filemail with some of Janey's and GiGi's classes
https://www.filemail.com/dl.aspx?id=XTPDCRIQKPMNSTO

ETA:
One of my best tips to make exercise consistent is not playing *Simon Says* or *Follow the Leader*. Use a workout dvd as a suggestion but make it your own, doing what feels right for you. Nobody is watching! I never do the same workout twice. Just give me good music and some fun move ideas and I'll do the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment