Friday, December 12, 2014

Next Move with Movie Soundtracks

This morning I did some edited Michelle Dozois Next Move files but edited a second time with different music.  The MUsic I used was mostly from soundtracks of movies and musicals.
WOW
I love working out to the Theme from the Lone Ranger
(AKA: William Tell Overture) LOL


Anywho, I have made the mistake of letting some people push my buttons so
Stress being the killer it is ....
I finally started to use the Ignore option on VF to avoid dealing with people who give me stress.  Now where is that option for my son and husband????
I do have to give kudos to my son for recommending the ignore option and the photo below though.

This has happened all too often
Actually, I like to help people but not everyone accepts help even if they ask for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment