Thursday, December 18, 2014

December 2014 Windows Updates

I have received 3 huge Windows updates the past two days so leave yourselves lots of extra time for shutting down and starting up your Windows pcs!

ETA:
This morning I did an edited Amy Dixon Kickbox routine and edited BBX Burn Level 2 and lurved both!

This evening's spark was an edited Chris Freytag Walk and Sculpt.

Just a reminder ...
I store my favorite routines on WellVideo.ru
Here is an invitation link which will gain me karma points there towards enabling direct downloads.
http://wellvideo.ru/?l=450
Follow and Friend Bouncin Barb for my stuff
If you like what you see, be sure to register to see even more.
If you would like to become more active on WellVideo,
(you can store both video files and embedded content there for streaming and can download most of these items whenever you want)
ask for an invitation code to their Fitness Community Club.

No comments:

Post a Comment