Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Dakidissa

I love replacing the audio of videos by Dakidissa which have simple to follow but unique moves. Since they are not in English, the cuing isn't needed.
https://www.youtube.com/user/Dakidissa/videos

This morning besides finishing the Chris Freytag and Jessica Smith combo I started yesterday, I visited the edited file of this one

The combination of her moves and my music selections clicked well for me.  Much of it can be done sitting on a large stability ball!  My version has been shared on WellVideo.ru
To add to my Karma (Bouncin Barb), please start with my invitation link
http://wellvideo.ru/?l=450

Become a resident by subscribing if you would like access to more private routines.

ETA:
I just did one of Leslie's Mix and Match routines (Brisk Walk) muted while playing MUsic from another routine I had edited. I think I will mix and match routines and music for sparks on the laptop!
(of course, I will burn the combos worth burning to do in my basement)

No comments:

Post a Comment