Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Reviewing 2014 and Previous Years

Since it is December, I think it would be a good time to review this year, previous years, and hopefully, propose some expectations for the next.

My workouts have been great as well as my leisure activity of replacing soundtracks on just about all of the workouts I do (while removing all unwanted moves like burpees, etc. LOL).  I love the option of using Wellvideo.ru to store most of my videos I want to revisit to have them at my fingertips without having to do a treasure hunt for the dvdr backup.
http://wellvideo.ru/?l=450

Each day I bounce on the bungee then ball for at least 40 minutes.  The combination of bouncing and MUsic just keep me moving and happy. Stress is the source of most serious ailments so I really need to get more diligent about sparks throughout the day next year.

Here's where a blog comes in handy.

2014 has been much kinder to me than the previous years.  Even though I became more aware of other adverse effects of statin use, I was able to reverse the severity of most of them.  It is such a relief not to suffer that terrible fatigue and brain fog I got each morning.

2013 was the battle with Plantar Fasciitis which led me to my wonderful Jumpsport PRO bungees so there was a sliver lining

2012 was when a bad knee and hip had me ready to move to a home without stairs.  Never expected to be using stairs without pain again but our bodies have an amazing ability to heal if we keep moving and listening to what feels good and more importantly, what doesn't feel good.

2010 and 2011 marked the battle of the golfer's elbows.  The silver lining here was that I stopped trying to do planks and other moves which aggravated my elbows.  I do miss shoveling snow which I really enjoyed but our son loves it.

Never would have made it this far without Arnica gel and the internet.
My workout obsession kept me finding ways to move enjoyably.
Plantar Fasciitis, Golfer's Elbow, and joint problems were probably all triggered by Lipitor induced deficiencies.  Imagine what my current condition would have been if I had not kept moving.  I believe I would have been suffering full-blown Metabolic Disease.  Metabolic Disease is becoming the current epidemic because of our unsuccessful attempt to limit Coronary Heart Disease.

I still have some remnants of statin induced deficiencies but overall, feel so much better than I have in a decade (started Lipitor over 15 years ago).  I believe we will see a huge revolt against the pharmaceutical companies and medical profession in the next few years.  Not just in the US but world-wide.  Too many people, especially women, have become ill from what is supposed to be a preventative treatment.  I dread ever developing a serious enough condition demanding real medical treatment because I have lost all faith in the medical profession.
Sadder yet because I used to be a part of that community.

No comments:

Post a Comment