Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Cours Revisited

This morning I started revisiting my edited Cours files from
https://www.youtube.com/user/GymDirectD8/videos

Here's a previous blog post about them instead of repeating the same initial impressions.  The time flew by which is a very good thing to say about them.
http://neverendingplateau.blogspot.com/2014/06/cours-gym.html

Before visiting a new burned dvdr for the next week, I figured to revisit a series I previously liked.
I burn ~ 8 hours on a dvdr of mostly edited routines so a single dvdr keeps me MUving for a week or more.  I  really want to visit all of the virgins once so the only way to sneak in a revisit is to do it before I start a whole new burned dvdr.  I'm not just lazy about switching dvds in my player but know its tray days may be numbered so the less I open and close it, the better.

ETA:
Found another great German exercise site www.Fitnessraum.de
Unfortunately, their website is difficult for an American to understand.
Anywho my spark was some of their Drop A Size routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment