Sunday, December 7, 2014

Even More Daniel Plan LOL

This morning I did my other edited version of the Daniel Plan Total Cardio without religious music and really lurve the sound tracks in both versions.  I also did some of my edited Joanie Greggains Holiday workout available on Daily Motion plus created a new Holiday routine featuring the Leslie Sansone and AHA walk that was on Exercise TV.
Here is my Holiday Playlist:
http://www.dailymotion.com/playlist/x2y7jf_POMBarb_happy-holidays/1#video=x2c03zb

My feet felt alittle different this morning and my left ear has less buzzing so I am hopeful that the last of the statin induced deficiencies are being reversed.  Thankfully, the vertigo is gone for now which was the most annoying of the lingering conditions.  I'm also having alittle red wine with dinner since the hot flashes from alcohol are finally gone.
Time will tell.
I was lucky compared to many other statin users whose lives were ruined.

Besides causing many deficiencies, statins may interfere with the benefits of Omega3 Fatty Acids.
http://coconutoil.com/are-statin-drugs-killing-the-health-benefits-of-omega-3-fat/

No comments:

Post a Comment