Friday, December 14, 2012

Very Exciting Day so far

I found out Ellen Barrett shared my Zen Sculpt youtube upload on her Facebook page so we became friends and I posted the Slo-robics youtube and the filemail links.  She doesn't have footage of her earlier stuff but seems supportive of me uploading more OOP Ellen footage so there is more Ellen coming.

I have been reorganizing my playlists so they flow better and my channel is starting to almost have a life of its own.   Youtube has allowed me to post most workouts larger than 15 minutes up to 2 gigs with very little blocking except for Germany.  Some old vhs footage actually look better on youtube than on my captured from vhs video files.  Many of my vhs were on the verge of becoming unusable so youtube has been a real Godsend.

This morning I finished Donna Richardson's Sweating to the Spirit on the bungee then finished the original NIA then did some of Mary Kay's mile on the bungee holding both heavier toning sticks then just one, adding my own moves to the MUsic like figure8s/infinity arms.  The heavier Zumba stick is very comfortable to use as a single weight holding the ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment