Saturday, December 15, 2012

Ooops I Did It Again

I started out well doing the 3rd mile with MUsic added of Leslie's 123 Super Fatburner on the bungee while wearing my tubing belt, really getting into the African MUsic and giving the moves a few tweaks, making it feel like a Kukuwa Walk.

Then started doing the Greenday Play Ball using my new heavier Zumba Toning Sticks/stix.  Am finding them definitely the best sliding filler option in my arsenal.  One feels even heavier than 2 Fitstix.  Best of all, my joints haven't complained since using them like regular dumb bells.  Between holding them in the center or with two hands on either end, they are much more comfortable than any XCO trainer could be.

Anywho when taking a laundry break, started looking for a workout or two I wanted to do soon and wound up looking for over an hour without finding either.  I think it slipped somewhere out of sight :(

ETA:
I am refocusing my vhs capturing to saving videos I have dubbed on to vhs which will not be uploaded to youtube because their dvds are still selling retail.  Many are from TV broadcasts because I still record on vhs, not having a dvr.  Ironically, my capture device works better than a few of my vcrs so I may as well capture and burn my favorites to dvdr while I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment