Friday, December 21, 2012

MUsic again to the Rescue

This morning my workout was really dragging till I ended it with a Jessica Smith Toning Walk with a band to which I had added MUsic, again proving MUsic is what makes me MUve:

Anywho, I started the workout with the first Cardio from Angie Gorr's Custom 3 Fit 50/50 Cardio & Weights which did work well on the bungee then did the second cardio from Angie Miller's Absolute Beginner's which had mostly moves seen in a zillion other workouts so didn't click like the third cardio had for me yesterday.  I really needed MUsic added for this one.  Then I did some of the weights on Miller's Strength & Core Fusion before finishing with Jessica.

Will not be uploading to youtube in the coming days, focusing on editing and adding MUsic to dvd chapters available retail for my own personal use.  I just cannot get into most workouts without MUsic lately.  Unfortunately, I'm stuck with the soundtracks on the vhs that I cannot capture.



No comments:

Post a Comment