Wednesday, December 12, 2012

OMG

I just received a surprise Hanuka gift from 2 other vidiots!

I am now the proud owner of a pair of the heavier Zumba Toning Sticks!
No more homemade XCOs made out of large potato chip cans,
luckily before one of them opened spilling rock salt and pennies all over the place.

They are so much nicer to hold too.


I cannot take all of the credit for what I upload to youtube and share on the blog. There are many other VideoFitness fans and former TaeBo fans who have contributed to my content and kept me moving and collecting.
So thank you all for sharing
and a special THANKS to the two Secret Hanuka Santas.

ETA:
I also want to thank you guys for helping me to lose a couple of extra pounds by running up and down 2 flights of stairs to get workouts to capture on my laptop throughout the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment