Sunday, December 30, 2012

Kudos to the Brave

I do have to mention that every workout instructor I have contacted about placing a sample of their current work or full versions of their OOP stuff on youtube have been totally supportive.  Even if I had the appearance (and youth) to make a workout video, myself, my skin simply isn't thick enough to handle the negative reactions of some people.  These heroes are really brave to expose themselves and usually lose more money than they make on these ventures.  Just wanted to thank them for sharing their talent and passion with the world.  When I find a new work of art in the form of a dvd workout, I prefer to buy it directly from its creator to help finance future work.  It is their blood, sweat and tears going into their projects so I am willing to pay a few more dollars.  Yes, I have been burnt overpaying for some workouts I wouldn't have brought into my home for free but it is worth the risk for the treasures I do find.

As a spark yesterday I tried some of Bellyfit Fire and really liked it!

ETA: This morning I did some of Angie Miller's Absolute Beginners on the bungee with Fitstix and my own MUsic then Michelle Dozois Next Move Total Body with my heavier Zumba stix and finished with some more of Nia Awareness of Spine.

No comments:

Post a Comment