Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas


This morning I did some of Gin Miller's Cramped Quarters on the bungee then the Leslie Sansone Mile 1 to which I had added MUsic from Bombay Dreams which I really enjoyed on and off the bungee with Fitstix.  This Mile 1 with some of the Bombay Dreams soundtrack has not and will not be uploaded to youtube.

There are plenty of low impact workouts already uploaded on my channel.  With close to 400 videos already uploaded, you should be able to find something there every day of the year to enjoy.
Just peek at all of the playlists.  Even the Fitstix playlist with MUsic added offers great alternatives to Leslie.
My youtube channel's main focus is for me to have access to Out-Of-Print workouts with added MUsic which do not draw copyright blocks.  There's plenty of even newer Leslies on youtube if you search for them on other channels which have escaped any copyright disputes.



No comments:

Post a Comment