Monday, December 24, 2012

Waiting and Waiting

We are expecting UPS to deliver son's new laptop today (his first pc for his bedroom) so I couldn't workout in our basement where I may not hear the doorbell.  We'll probably get it after 5PM after waiting all day and staying home so we can sign for it.

First I did Leslie Sansone's Holiday Walk second segment because the 1st and 3rd wouldn't play on our HDTV Youtube app so I am guessing it blocks all copyrighted material, not just the videos blocked in Germany.  Bummer :(
This 4 Mile Weightloss Workout done in Leslie's living room is so much better than her newer same old moves over and over again stuff IMHO.  Have to wonder why she gave up being more creative.  Do not understand how so many fans have so many of her workouts that all seem to sound the same.  Anywho I may add new music to 4 Mile Weightloss after the holidays since it is my favorite Leslie for its variety of movements.

Then I did some of the Caribbean Calypso workout.

Today's project so far will be Michelle Dozois Walk Your Way Slim because I always liked the moves but needed different MUsic.  Then may share some lesser known workouts I liked which many vidiots may have missed.


No comments:

Post a Comment