Thursday, December 13, 2012

Sweating then really Sweating

This morning I did some more Sweating in the Spirit, mostly on the bungee and sometimes holding my new heavier Zumba Toning Sticks.  Then I did some more of the original NIA workout which I couldn't upload to youtube but may try again because it just feels so good and produces alot of Sweat!

Ever since my last doctor's visit when it was confirmed I had gained a couple of pounds over the year, I decided to stop the trend and have become more careful about eating since I have to eat something every two hours or I feel hypoglycemic.  I have dropped 4 pounds in under 3 weeks so will keep doing what I have been doing.  Still having my chocolate, just smaller portions of everything each meal and minimal empty calories. Key word being Fiber.



No comments:

Post a Comment