Friday, December 28, 2012

Free Advertising

I have many dvds with instructors who are not as well known as those sold by large online workout distributors so created a new Playlist showing samples of their workouts and offering information about their online stores.  In most cases, I was given direct permission to use these samples online.

Also my totally OOP Zumbas (Rapidos and Kelloggs Special K videos) drew a copyright strike, even though nobody can buy them through Zumba anymore. In fact, two of them were only offered on VHS! Because of that strike,  I have to keep my uploaded videos under 15 minutes for the next 6 months. Also I have to be extra careful not to draw anymore strikes.  It is rather odd how there are current Zumba sets uploaded on the internet but I cannot show totally Out-Of-Print material?

No comments:

Post a Comment